Being outside in nature can have a wonderful cleansing effect on you. Research from many studies shows just being outside can affect health, happiness and creativity. Here are ten benefits.
- Improve short term memory
- Has de-stressing effects
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps eliminate fatigue
- Helps fight depression and anxiety
- Improves ability to focus
- Perform better on creative tasks
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps prevent cancer
- Boosts your immune system
Be more human
In short, Florence Williams, author of “The nature fix: why nature makes us happier, healthier and more creative” says being in nature makes us more human. Read more about her book here.
Call to action
So what are you doing reading this blog post? Get outside!