Are you ready to master new skill? Well first, there are a few questions to consider. Answering them provides tips for mastery.
- Select a skill valued by your workplace, manager and that has a future
- Chunk up your learning into small, manageable tasks
- Periodically throughout the learning period, reflect on what you’ve learned and what you still want to accomplish
- Finish each learning session with an accomplishment. Your brain likes success.
- Keep things interesting – vary the way you in information, the places you learn in, the colours you use in recording it (pen, paper)
Have fun learning!